Current Team Being Managed

Current Team Being Managed
Fulham

Thursday, March 26, 2009

First Game with Fulham

No not league don't worry however saying that if it was in the league i wouldn't be happy 1 bit my team played well i had 60% possesion and looked set to win comfortbaly...... yet score was 1-0 The players i wont and can't fault are my captain and my vice captain Beckham (yes golden balls has come to fulham) and Murphy but moving on it seems that the pace of johnson is not alone enough and i should reiterate my tactics mayb obting for 2 strikers.... i have daniel aquino on the way but that is only after his loan finishes (start of next season). Who woud u recomend me on buying i spent 6.5 mill on beckham but i have man ciy interest in hangeland and pushing them for 15 mill. :) (gd deal or bad vote on my next poll). Please feel free to comment don't be shy lol sorry about image size if anyone knowshe to make it bigger but still clear please feel free to tell me :)

2 comments:

  1. Can't comment on the poll so will do it here. How can you chose the fee you wish to recieve ?? You get what you are offered. Doesn't make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete