Current Team Being Managed

Current Team Being Managed
Fulham

Friday, April 3, 2009

Is this a new era ?

Firstly Im going to add 2 pictures that will probably sum up why im in such a great mood these days :)
Firstly I would like to congratulate my team on preforming well... getting some important results and just working well as a team in general ooh regarding a previous post I mis read a important game following the last post I made a mistake I said I had 4 draws well i msread a game and infact I won a game not a draw. Right firstly my team can preform well against the top teams at home but away from home they seem to struggle against the top teams this is represented in the game against liverpool a 3-1 loss :( doesn't matter as they say in "Karl" land *Im still 2nd Im stll 2nd european football for fulham !!!!* anyway this is probably an unfair expectation for me I was happy with a 8 - 12 place finish so im being pesemistic My next 3 fixtures could be important in defining my team's season these games are away tip to man city (premier league) a visit from portsmouth (league cup quater final :) well done my team) and after this a televised game against west brom at the hawthorns (premier league)
Moving on to january transfer market im expecting to recieve an offer for the folloing players

Clint Dempsey (interested club are aston villa, man city, tottenham, newcastle and sunderland)
Simon Davies (Blackburn and bolton)
Paul Koncheskey (Everton, Newcastle, Tottenham and West Brom)
Im interesed in players but sadly I spent all but 655k in summer transfer so I can't buy any 1 but I don't feel this is a problem as my squad is strong enough .... or is it find out MONDAY !!!

6 comments:

  1. Well done! It Looks like the money you spent on new players in the summer really payed off for you. But it doesnt seem like you are scoring many goals for where you are in the table with just 18 goals in 14 games. So because of that I would invest some money (if you sell some players) into getting a new striker.

    Good Luck Anyway though!

    Also Check out my blog

    http://footballmanagercareer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is far 2 gd 4 fulham, even wid ur transfers, do i sence a hint of cheeting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. defo a cheat !!!! no way can u get those good results wid that crap team CHEAT this is like made up story time lol ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey guys im sure this is just luck and not cheating, realistically he will drop from this high form patch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. firstly im offended u would think that im cheating . . . i mean im worried myself i have played all the big teams at home and when i did play liverpool away i got ripped to shreads 3-1 and i only got a goal because i went all out attack. . . secondly i take great pride in my team results and i don't need anoymous people doubting me have you ever thought it could be my tactic like playing more defe
    nsive against the big teams thanks for doubting me karl p.s if this happens again i may as well close my blog as know 1 believes me... oh and anoymous 1 did you cheat in ur english test beacause u can't spell cheat can u way ..... ur cool ? and anoymous 2 i don't see u doing an fm career lets see how u do as a manager ????

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm siding with Smithykm here.
    In my football manager, I've been doing really well - I got European football in my second season (so I'm playing it in my 3rd season) as Swansea.
    All you have to do is make the right signings and use the right tactics, and cross your fingers!

    ReplyDelete